The values of Art
Depends on the general assessment of an artist and the esthetic character of his or her work.
The pride and accomplishment of a culture.
The Modernization of Ethiopian Art is not totally with the influence of the out side world but it was a kind of integrated. It is the gradual integration of the ancient teaching methods with that of the newly introduced teachings of the out side world (with students sent to the out side world to study art).
- installation art (thesassylips.com)
- Architament Menu (archiaddis.wordpress.com)
- Growing in the Word: What the Ethiopian Orthodox Have Learned from the Expansion of Evangelicals (gospelfororthodox.wordpress.com)
- The Sculptures of Tara Donovan: Fields and Figures by Professor Charles Molesworth (taradonovanblog.wordpress.com)
- The Object in Esthetic Experience (noggs.typepad.com)
- Antenna sprawl could be curtailed in Greater Victoria (vicnews.com)