How to Organize Your Book’s
Many writers who think about self-publishing are taken aback when they start to put their book together for publication. It’s one thing to work on a manuscript, sometimes for years, getting the ideas right, the words to flow, the overall thematic arc to shine through for attentive readers.
But how do you turn that manuscript into a book? After all, there are lots of things in books that you’ll never see in a manuscript. Things like running heads, page numbers, half-title pages, indexes… stuff like that!!!
And the part of a book that most confuses new independent authors
GET YOUR FREE TIPS !!!
WE WELL BE PLEASED IF YOU SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US TOO !!!
- Is Your Book Organized? (kristibernard.wordpress.com)
- 7 Things Editors at Children’s Book Publishers Wish Writers Knew (write4kids.com)
- FIRST FIVE FRENZY with Jessica Sinsheimer – Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency (chasingthecrazies.wordpress.com)
- Who Do You Need to Read Your Manuscript? (invisibleorder.com)
- Self-publishing a book: 25 things you need to know (reviews.cnet.com)
- Bard and Book Publishing Announces 2014 Novel Contest (prweb.com)
- About Us (redpostpressblog.wordpress.com)
- So You’ve Finished Your Manuscript – What Next? (kimswivel.wordpress.com)