To live safe and smart, you must use your intuition
you hear it time and time again; listen to your gut instinct, or intuition.fact is it works. If you just take the time to get in tune with your surroundings, nine times out of ten you will be able to avoid a negative situation before it happens. If only we had done that with many of our ex we are all going a hundred miles an hour from sunup to sun down. We barely take the time to eat lunch, let alone get in touch with our inner selves. This is a big mistake. To live safe and smart, you must use your intuition. It is like that little dress-without it, your wardrobe is not complete. You cannot even begin to tap into your intuition,however,if you are preoccupied taking the time to be aware of your surroundings can save your life. intuition just means acknowledging what you already know inside.recognizing that butterfly feeling in your stomach or the prickly sensational down the back of your neck means that you are inner self is trying to tell you something.it could be something that not right or learning to sense your body’s intuitive signals is the first step to personal safety.
all the safety tips in the world wont help you.
think about it apply to your daily life.
get in tune with your intuition.
who knows it might even improve your love life!!
- You Are Extremely Intuitive (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- Using Your Intuitive Brain (omtimes.com)
- Developing Intuition (bestofmesh.wordpress.com)
- Intuition Speaks 5 Signs You Are Intuitive (amykeast.com)
- A Labor Day Look at 30 Years of U.S. Minimum Wage [Interactive] (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Developing Intuition (bestofmesh.com)
- Intuition (fromwithintobeyond.com)
- Stop bullying me, universe! (swimmingupstream2.wordpress.com)