SAFETY CHICK TAXI TIPS.
if a cab is your transportation of choice, be sure to follow these safety tips when traveling here or abroad;
1.always use an established taxicab company
2.ask what the rate is before you get into the cab.
3.do not share a cab with someone you do not know.
4.do not share personal information with cap driver.keep the topic conversation
on the whether or local place of interest.use your intuition.if you are uncomfortable,or if something isn’t right with the driver,get out of
5.make sure that the meter reads zero when you start your trip.if not politely ask your driver to reset the meter.
6.tell the driver you would like him to take the most direct routinely you should plot your path on the city map ahead of time so you know where the driver should be taking you..
- Safety Chick Taxi Tips (archiaddis.wordpress.com)
- City taxicab system likely to change, cabbies and owners agree (jsonline.com)
- Cab Drivers Accuse Taxicab Commission of Anti-Muslim Bias (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- Taxi Shelter: Dynamic Auto Repair (automobilemag.com)
- Taxicabs, space, and stories (hodomaniana.wordpress.com)