THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED FOR OUR PROFESSIONALS TIME LINE, VISION, INSPIRATION, PORTFOLIO
A successful career can be said to have three basic attributes: yearning (aspiration), learning (education) and earning (compensation). If you take care of the first two, then the third will take care of itself.
For young professionals just starting out, there is an understandable focus on the size of that first paycheck. After all, the rent is due and those pesky student loans need to be paid. But salary is only a number, just one measure of professional worth and accomplishment. Money alone does not tell the whole story. What’s far more important is overall career development, which typically comprises many jobs (even within the same firm) and can be characterized by the four basic phases of Le Phase
we actualize the true value when we transform the entire industry.
- How to Motivate Sales People [Infographic] (blogs.salesforce.com)
- When Do We Start Career Development and When Can We Quit?? (nicoledarling.wordpress.com)
- Career Development – The Value of a Career Plan and Making One! (wisewolftalking.com)
- 4 Career Truths to Live By in 2013 | LinkedIn (csuitementor.wordpress.com)
- The 11 phases of a web development career, in gifs (poststat.us)