Barbecue is a famous method of cooking meat in different cultures all over the world. It adds so much flavor and elements to your food and leaves you wanting more. Today we give you a recipe for a finger licking Jamaican Barbecue dish with an Oriental influence. Check it out below.
Preparation time: 10m
Cooking time: 30m
For 4 people ()
- 2 pounds chicken, jointed
- 1/4 cup White Cane Vinegar
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Clean and wash chicken in a mixture of Vinegar and water.
- Mix together soy sauce, Grapefruit Juice, sugar and ginger in a large shallow dish.
- Add chicken pieces to mixture, ensuring that both sides are coated. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and brush with some Vegetable Oil. Use remaining oil to brush the grill.
- Grill chicken for about…
View original post 23 more words